- The B.C. inquiry into missing women was opened last week.
- Saskatchewan's government has decided that marriage officials can't opt-out of marrying gay or lesbian couples.
- January 21st marked the 38th anniversary of Roe V. Wade - the historic Supreme Court decision to make abortion legal in the United States.
- Republican leaders are introducing legislation that would permanently bar any taxpayer subsidies for abortion - a.k.a. the "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act."
- In the Bountiful, B.C. case, pro-polygamy women are set to testify in court. The testimony will offer a rare glimpse into the life of polygamous women.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Tonight's Show: Feminist News & Views
Tonight we discuss the following recent events: