See their post for more details, but here are a few quick stats:
- 1 in 5 believe there is an excuse for domestic violence.
- 6% believe it's acceptable for a man to hit or slap his girlfriend or wife if she is dressed in sexy/revealing clothing in public. 14% believe it's sometimes acceptable to hit/slap her in that situation.
- 15% believe the woman should be held responsible for rape or sexual assault if she was using drugs at the time. 11% believe the women should be held responsible if she was drunk.
- 47% believe the woman should be held responsible or part-responsible for rape or sexual assault if she works as a prostitute.
- 52% believe the woman is responsible or part-responsible for rape or sexual assault if she does not clearly say NO to the man.