Monday, March 2, 2009

Tonight's Show - Women & Travel Adventure

Tonight we're interviewing local entrepreneur, Carol Patterson. Carol owns an ecotourism consulting firm in Calgary and is an author, lecturer and traveller. Her book, Reinventure: How Travel Can Change Your Life is about how travel allows us to reinvent ourselves over and over again. Travel helps us grow in ways we could never imagine and discover strengths within us we never knew we had.

I think this is particularly interesting for women because as a woman who has traveled alone before, I can honestly say it was the best thing I've ever done. It forced me to constantly meet new people and to rely on my own instincts and judgment. It gave me a confidence that nothing else could.

To hear our interview with Carol, tune in to CJSW 90.9 fm (or www.cjsw.com) from 8:30 to 9:00 pm on Monday, March 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment